#pageflip PLAYGROUND on TOYSREVIL

WHAY-IS: "Back in the early 2000s, "Playground" was a supplement to MiLK magazine in Hong Kong, whereby the contents were primarily of the toy-scene in HK! And even my command of the Chinese language was horrible, I collected these issue religiously! All I needed to know (then) was “How Much”? “How Many?” and “When”, and of course by designed-by/made-by “WHO”!

Here is a page-flip video of one such (random) issue.
(All rights of images retained by original publication)"

I have been posting these pageflip videos on the TOYSREVIL-blog since the beginning of December 2017, on a weekly basis (more likely on Thursdays or latest on Fridays), to coincide with #throwbackthurdays (which I also coined "#throwbacktoysthursday") - which essentially I allow myself a look-back at the history of toys, at the very least in the Eastern scene, via the pages of PLAYGROUND magazine - which I adored and collected as much as I could in my early days of toy-collecting too!

And while the "response" from the viewing public has not exactly been wholly positive (by way of viewers or LIKES), at the very less no "thumbs-down" so far, innit? Heh.

I'll continue to post these as far as my collection goes, and they are alas not "infinite" :p

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL













Do you recognise any of the toys featured in these pages?
Do you own any of the toys featured in these pages? :)

Comments

POPULAR WATCHES